Thursday, November 20, 2008

TWILIGHT TONIGHT!!


Just a shout out to all the Twilight fans out there. We are going to the 12:01am showing. So today is a take a nap, and take it easy day! This old gal isn't used to staying up till that time. It's a two hour movie, so if by the time I get home, I am still lucid, I will post an update of the movie. But I have no doubt it's going to be amazing! And I can't wait to see all the twilight jewelry everyone will be wearing! A couple weeks ago, I played a small part in an engagement. A gentleman bought one of my tins with the quote from Edward asking Bella to marry him. He put the engagement ring inside for her to open! How very romantic is that!
And I sold one of two acorn pendants, that I had blessed by the faeries at the Glen Rock Fairy Festival in May. It went to a lady who was buying for a production company, they are using it in the play Peter Pan, it's going to be the kiss Peter gives Tinker Bell. I love hearing the back stories of my listings. One lady in Russia, said that she was giving the necklace she bought to her grandmother, who knew the artist when she was a child! The Grandmother broke down crying and was so happy with it.
For all those going to the midnight show, as Edward told Bella BE SAFE

No comments: