Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Normal??




I had to take a break from researching and email news shows about the situation in Ca. Though I did read that now the Belarussian goverment has also cancelled holiday trips to Germany. I really hope that with some international pressure she will go home, finish school, and then decided what she wants to do with her life. Right now, she has no guardian, no insurance, no one has legal custody of her.

So I cleaned my house yesterday after working 12 hour shifts all weekend, and Monday was my holiday to work. My tub is sparkling, as is the toliet, and even the laundry is washed, dried, and mostly put away! Tomorow I am taking my daughters senior photos at the stable where she rides, and then we have a dr & dentist appt!

Last night I got some beads in that a wonderful Lady named Carrie told me about, and started to play. She is writing a tutorial on them so they aren't in my store just yet! But what do you think so far???

5 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Gorgeous! I especially like the one with the green stones!

AwtemNymf said...

Beautiful work! I work with sterling silver, beads, & jewelry making! Yours is stunning!
I love the purple!
Happy Creating and enjoy your clean house *winks*

AwtemNymf said...

Thanks again for stopping my blog! Everyone is always welcome to sit a spell with me!
I saw your Etsy and OMGoddess- I love your Fairy Skirts earrings! Do you happen to make those in sterling silver hooks? I can only wear SS?!
I couldn't find an email so I hope it's okay to notify you here! Feel free to email me!

Suzie Ridler said...

They are stunning! You are very talented and seeing what you create out of your play time is inspiring. I'm also usually fastidious at cleaning but lately I haven't been as inspired.

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh and getting a Canon Rebel is a huge DREAM of mine! I'm impressed at your photos taken against a white background, not easy to do but then that camera is pretty darn amazing.